Well, I think it is operating fine. I just. I need help

Customer Question
Well, I think it...

Well, I think it is operating fine. I just

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I need help setting up account in paypal.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

It's been years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I went to google to ask how to open new account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so. Maybe, do they accept funds from foreign countries?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
I don't have any supporting documents, either they accept funds or they don't accept funds from foreign countries.
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hello! Yes, PayPal accepts funds worldwide, and converts it into your local currency.

To begin the process of opening your account, click here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!