I Forgot my google password. SAMSUNG 9+ Not a computer. A…

Customer Question
I Forgot my google...

I Forgot my google password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

SAMSUNG 9+

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Not a computer. A Samsung 9+

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just bought it but attempted to set up account on my old phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Dont know like I said I just bought it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Tried to get into certain apps and it always asks me for my password ***** I forgot and it always refers me to get help from the administrator.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really I just need to reset my password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

When you reset your Gmail account password ***** resets your Google account password.
First open the Gmail login page at http://Gmail.comGmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?