My curser arrow is stuck on an icon. Acre chrome lap top.

Customer Question
My curser arrow is...

My curser arrow is stuck on an icon

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acre chrome lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Let me chick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Acer chrome book 14

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Let's try to force reboot your Chromebook and see if it makes any difference. To force reboot a Chromebook press the Power button and the Reload (above the #4) button.

Would you please let me know whether that works?