I can’t remember what my Apple ID is. I changed my phone a…

Customer Question
I can’t remember what...

I can’t remember what my Apple ID is

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my phone a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Hi, r u there?

Please follow this steps and it will help you in resetting the password
1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: iforgot.apple.com
2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.
3. Select Email authentication followed by Next.
4. Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.
5. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.
6. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.
-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.
-Set the birthday you used for the account and click Continue.
- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.
7. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above-mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).
8. Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:
appleid.apple.com (under "Manage Your Apple account")
9. Once you have the ID and password, restart your iPhone and sign in.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of helping you. My goal is to give you the best experience possible, and hope I’ve provided the information or services you asked. I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.

Hi, r u there?

Hi

Did the above instructions help you? Please simply respond YES or NO.

Thank you