I'm trying to connect my at&t direct tv now, when the lady…

Customer Question
I'm trying to connect...

I'm trying to connect my at&t direct tv now, when the lady was trying to help me complete my order and get it completed i couldn't get into my email but i finally did after the phone call. Can you help me get it on,it is already paid for but i can't pull up an account???? she said i should be able to & that I had one

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes i'm on my yahoo on here which is my laptop. But if you want i can get on my cell phone and try to get into my email

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i have 2 accounts and they are***@******.*** AND***@******.*** I was able to get into both but i'm kinda new to this searching stuff so not an expert by a long shot lol okay

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
please help,thanks SO much.
Thank you for getting back with me. I will open this matter back up to our experts to further assist you. Thank you for your patience.
Rachel-Moderator
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

So just to clarify, is the issue that you are not able to login to one of your email accounts or that you cannot login to your AT&T account?