I have a 120 gb ssd and it is almost full and causing me…

Customer Question
I have a 120...

I have a 120 gb ssd and it is almost full and causing me some issues, how can I change to a larger ssd

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell ispiron tower win 10 conversion from 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the regular windows updates, but that was an issue yesterday I had to get rid of some stuff on my desk top to make room for the update to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. The easiest way if you only want to have one hard drive would be to purchase a larger drive then clone your original to the new drive.