Password. On my phone. Humm don't understand. I'm just now…

Customer Question
On my phone Technician's...

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Humm don't understand

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I'm just now put in my credit card number and want to purchase titanic to buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.