Why is my pc programed today not to do a store back just two…

Customer Question
Why is my pc...

Why is my pc programed today not to do a store back just two days?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell, comcast.net

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today , HP did it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Re store
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

How can I help you?

why is my pc not able to restore back a few days?
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

What version of windows are you running?

if you can`t fix it in an hours time, then I`ll get back to you, don`t charge my account now if that is the case.
Tech Support Specialist: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 3 months ago
Mohammad Hossain

Hi, my name is***** and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

replied 3 months ago

Hello

Do you still need help about your question ?

Thank you,

Mohammad