I need to reset my password for my Google account. Cell

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password ***** my Google account.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Motorola Motorola E4 Plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Motorola phone? What have you tried so far?

I locked my phone and couldn't get back in,had to erase everything and start over with a technian

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

She told me to contact Google and get it reset,i' m not tech savvy,stl learning.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No,i tried to respond to you but the web site you sent in the text message was taken down or didn't exist.The problem was solved hours ago.