I'm having a major problem with my Inspiron15 5000 series. I…

Customer Question
I'm having a major problem...
I'm having a major problem with my Inspiron15
5000 series. I can not get on it and this is not the first time. I have a warranty on this machine and I have had nothing but trouble with it since I bought. I am on my old one Inspiron 11 3000 series, so I can't use the one that is not working . I'm sorry but I'm very frustrated at this point It has cost me a lot of money and I'm still paying for it and can't use it the only reason I got a new one was because the 3000 series does not have a CD/DVD in it.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.
Let me know, in Reply, what is wrong with the Inspiron 5000 series PC. I will help you.