I need my account number. Phillip Shippee [email protected]

Customer Question
I need my account...

I need my account number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Phillip Shippee ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes change my CC number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!