Second opinion] What card does the Gateway DC-T50 camera…

Customer Question
Second opinion] What card...

Second opinion] What card does the Gateway DC-T50 camera use?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your DC-T50?

Probably at least 10 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DC-T50?

I just found it and haven't tried anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi there! This camera takes an SD or SDHC card; however, note that it will NOT accept SDXC cards, which are the same size and shape but are higher density. The camera originally shipped with a 32GB SDHC card, which would be enough to store more than 21,000 photos with this camera's 5.25 megapixel sensor.

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!