That's what I would like to know! The service was locked out…

Customer Question
That's what I would...

That's what I would like to know! The damn service was locked out by Microsoft and wouldn't allow me back in. I am so sick and tired of all the

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Damn changes being made and without permission and/or requesting my input! It involves my HP computer!

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know ! But the problem is that everything keeps being changed!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to turn it own about an hour ago! Had to log in ....the 4 digit number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Would not be accepted. Kept telling me to log in my last or previous password. Kept referring me to ask for a text and/or a call for an email...when I couldn't even get to my website. All this, plus they kept leaving me messages that I could log in my last four digits if my phone number ended in 52 and they would call,text, or email me with a new code. This is very difficult to write about when a phone call would be so much simpler!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!