I got disconnected. Sony Vaio T series Ultra book, laptop, I…

Customer Question
I got disconnected Technician's...

I got disconnected

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sony Vaio T series Ultra book, laptop, I can't get into it because of the password, to see what's she got

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Vaio?

The computer i'm talking to you is my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Vaio? Have you installed any updates recently?

Nothing happens except it says pc is offline, and reset it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Mom's 92 years old, and just wants her password *****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Windows 8 SVT 151A11L Product name SVT15112CXS
s/n 54528351 (###) ###-#### all this stuff is on the bottom of her computer, I bought it for her when I was stationed in Alaska several years ago, bought it at Best buy's
I don't think there anything wrong with it except it would not accept the password ***** I can't get it to go on line without the password ***** get into to get to the control panel . It was very expensive
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Do you have windows 8 installation media?

I don't know whats on her computer

It is necessary to reset the admin password ***** installation media

there's a download tool from Microsoft that you can download, all you need is a windows computer and 8 GB or more usb pen drive

I can't go on line so how can you remotely connect to it?

Do you have a computer with internet?

What's a pen drive

a usb memory stick, or flash drive

I don't have internet on my cell phone, just messaging

I see, well to reset password ***** windows 8 we need to access winRe, and it is just possible by booting a windows 8 disk.

If you dont have it you need to reinstall OS and that will make you lose all data.

I had all the information on a zip drive which she lost, she 92 so what can you expect. only hope is to buy an old copy to re boot it
any other suggestions

That's the only way, well if theres no installation media I think I can't do much.

I'll opt out the question since we cannot do he password *****

I can reinstall her game and she'll just loose her pictures.
Thanks Elgin
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Her computer can't go on line as you need to put in the password
the message I get is the computer is offline and enter the last password, of course it's the same password ***** won't accept it.
MY cell phone is only messages no internet connection
I was wondering if there a key like f1,2,3,4,5,'6'7'8'9'10 that I can touch to reboot it in a safe mode? to get into the computer.

Do you have another computer to use?

I can't view any thing on my cell phone! it has only messages

Do you have another computer to use?

I'm on my computer talking to you
Her computer I can't get get by the password ***** open up her computer
what I need is a boot disk, but she lost it.
sony must have a spare to send me

We are not Sony -- You would need to contact them.

What's there number
I thought you guy's were Microsoft? That's where the Password ***** from.

No, we are not Microsoft either.

Who are you?

Justanswer.com -- A technical support site.

Well thank you Josh, It's been pleasure talking with you.

You're welcome