I need to recover but I forgot my password could you please…

Customer Question
I need to recover***@******.***...

I need to recover***@******.*** but I forgot my password ***** you please help me recover my password ***** you so much Don Yearwood

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Samsung galaxy S8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

I think it is IMAP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

It's a new phone my old phone fell and damaged the back cover so I work with a tech couch and transfer all my other information I reset my password ***** my***@******.*** but I can't reset my work email because I have a Verizon number now that number was a sprint number ending with 7303

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else I am not too good with technology

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you please guess the password?

I am not satisfied with your answer you can't help
Your answer did not help so you have to refund my money

OK, no problem but where did you see my answer, I have just wanted to know if you can guess the password ***** not?