I'm having problems with my practice management software.

Customer Question
I'm having problems with...

I'm having problems with my practice management software. The vendor's technical support team has tried everything and now have asked me to restore tothe March 8 restore point as they believe that another application that was installed on that date caused a change in the OS thatis causing the problem. When I try to do the restore it aborts saying that it is looking for some Lenovo support files and cant find them. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

As I said, the problem is when I try to roll the system back to an earlier date, it is looking for some Lenovo thinkvantage files that it cant find

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Sigh. WIth what software. My practice management software vendor has tried to recreate the problem on thier system and cannot. The problem is clearly with my specific machine

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

sure
what if you cant fix it?

If I can't fix it, I will personally send in your refund request.

is the extra charge refundable if you cant fix the problem??
whoops didnt see your answer above

Thank you.