I cant sign in to my account because i don't remember

Customer Question
I cant sign in...

I cant sign in to my account because i don't remember password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I think yours

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

A laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

AMD

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
I can't remem,ber password
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello,My name is***** to Justanswer. I'm reviewing your question now,and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know for which account you don't remember the password ***** ***** your email account?

Ok i just wanted to reset my password ***** you guys charge me 5 dollars. Dont you make enough money of these things. I want my 5 dollars back. I work hard for my i dont sit behind a desk

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but this is a paid service I am a user of this site and can not help you with site related issues you can contact justanswer customer service by clicking on the contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the refund.