I don't remember my Google password? I believe it is

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my Google password? I believe it is MYron-9955

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Android phone ZTE Blade X.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

ZTE Blade X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

About 10 minutes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to reset my password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What os the first part of your gmail address? Just the part before the @ sign.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

terrydporter8
My phone is a Android Blade X

Thank you for that information. I apologize for the delay in responding. I was assisting a customer who had followup questions.

Do you still have access to the phone number ending in 40?