I want to load Facebook on my Lenovo Laptop. Where is the…

Customer Question
I want to load...

I want to load Facebook on my Lenovo Laptop. Where is the list of apps located???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I removed it unintentionally

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

It does not show up on my list of programs. I havent done anyrhing yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the link below to access the Microsoft App Store, to download the Facebook app for the PC. Note, it requires Windows 10.

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/facebook/9wzdncrfj2wl

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert