I just purchased a used surface 3, & I can't get in to

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a used surface 3, & I can't get in to change the surface info so I can use the surface

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I cannot get into a surface 3 I bought used,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Surface 3, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I can't get into a used surface 3 I just purchased

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have already told u my problem 5 times

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

When you say you cannot get in do you mean you cannot sign in to windows 10 using a password?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.