When I subitted my taxes last night I signed up to utilize a…

Customer Question
When I subitted my...

When I subitted my taxes last night I signed up to utilize a Ohio bank to pay my fee for processing is this part of your service or did i get hacked?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway using windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

When I submitted my taxes last night you needed payment and recommended a Toledo bank to facilitate the payment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is the only issue

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I want my question about the Ohio Bank addressed first
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Would utilizing securley connect facilitate the process
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
If this is hacking can you do anything about sending my refunds to KeyBank as submitted rather than the Other Ohio bank
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
are you still working on my issue?
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 25 days ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
please continue I want to know if the Bank in question is part of your process or did I get hacked?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
can you utilize securely connect to facilitate the process I have authorized it?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
this is Turbotax, ? what are my options if you can't help me? can you confirm that the Toledo bank is part of your process or not?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will open this up to our experts to see if they are able to assist you.
Rachel-Moderator
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Who do I need to contact at turbotax to get an answer?????????????????????????????????
make sure you have the correct email -***@******.***
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 25 days ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Andy, Computer Consultant