HELP ME GET TIME AND DATE ON TASKBAR. DELL WYFY. ABOUT 3…

Customer Question
PLEASE HELP ME GET...

PLEASE HELP ME GET TIME AND DATE ON TASKBAR

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

DELL WYFY

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

ABOUT 3 WEEKS IT HAS NOT HAD TIME AND DATE ON TASK BAR

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Would you like me to remotely connect to the device so I can better troubleshoot the issue?

Are you using Windows 10?