I haven’t used Skype in a while and so i put money in and…

Customer Question
I haven’t used Skype...

I haven’t used Skype in a while and so i put money in and now I can’t connect. Little round thing just going around and around

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Just a few minutes ago. I joined consumer cellular and it’s not working and I need to call them for my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I put in money but I am unable to do anything because the round thing wont stop.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How are you accessing Skype?