I don’t seem to have become available to deliver. Last entry…

Customer Question
I don’t seem to...

I don’t seem to have become available to deliver. Last entry was my debit card number but was no way forward.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Using iPad and home WiFi

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don’t know. Cox is supplier

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Entered photos of license insurance. When I go to Uber eats app is says I’m ready but no messages to deliver

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thanks a lot

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How can I help?