I have either left my google pixel 2 phone at the YMCA or it…

Customer Question
I have either left...

I have either left my google pixel 2 phone at the YMCA or it is somewhere in this house! I only went to the Y and the homeyesterday. Didn’t miss it until late. I tried the google website but it didn’t like my password ***** my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My phone number is***-***-**** and the model is Pixel 2XL..model G011C..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IS***-***-****? What have you tried so far?

I triedcalling it several times at various places in the house but we have poor reception sosometmes it doesn’t ring...I just need to know if it is here somewhere or someone has taken it from the Y

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Could we talk on the phone(###) ###-####instead of typing all this.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

To use Find My Device, your lost device must:

• Be turned on
  • Be signed in to a Google Account
  • Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi
  • Be visible on Google Play
  • Have Location turned on
  • Have Find My Device turned on
I don’tthink It was on but it should response to phone calls and i thought you could see where it is with google find or whatever it is called
If

Remotely find, lock, or erase

1. Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
    • If you have more than one device, click the lost device at the top of the screen.
    • If your lost device has more than one user profile, sign in with a Google Account that's on the main profile. Learn about user profiles.
  2. The lost device gets a notification.
  3. On the map, see about where the device is.
    • The location is approximate and might not be accurate.
    • If your device can't be found, you'll see its last known location, if available.
  4. Pick what you want to do. If needed, first click Enable lock & erase.
    • Play sound
      Rings your device at full volume for 5 minutes, even if it's set to silent or vibrate.
    • Lock
      Locks your device with your PIN, pattern, or password. If you don't have a lock, you can set one. To help someone return your device to you, you can add a message or phone number to the lock screen.
    • Erase
      Permanently deletes all data on your device (but might not delete SD cards). After you erase, Find My Device won't work on the device.
      Important: If you find your device after erasing, you'll likely need your Google Account password ***** use it again. Learn about device protection.
No I don’t want to pay you thought this was a free service cancel this order!!