I am in Madrid and lost my phone, I live in Canada and the…

Customer Question
Hello I am in...

Hello I am in Madrid and lost my phone, I live in Canada and the online locator says it cannot find my phone. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung s8 +

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Last night I have tried to go to where I was last night but opens 7pm, so I locked it online with the locator

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am not on a computer, a Ps4 and its one letter at a time,sorry

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Both iCloud and Find My iPhone have to be enabled on the device you need to locate before it's lost or stolen.

The online locator will not work if Location Services is turned off or Privacy is turned on.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------