My blocked sender at bigpond is full How do I cancel all or…

Customer Question
My blocked sender at...

My blocked sender at bigpond is full***@******.*** How do I cancel all or increase the capacity. It is full of span emails. Can I increase spam setting

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bigpond

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone tablet ipad and mobile. block senders through my tablett

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried trouble shooting through group but to know avail

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

r u there?

You have two options.

1) Do a little house-cleaning, you can claw back space. Go online and cull old and redundant mail, delete and then delete from the delete folder, to gain space.

2) Customers on the original BigPond mail platform (with 1GB storage limit) can access their mailboxes and delete emails using this link: http://webmail.bigpond.com/webedge/do/oldlogin

Make sure you empty the Trash and sent folders too.

If you are looking to increase your mailbox, this can be done by migrating to the new mail platform hosted by Microsoft using this link: http://www.telstra.com.au/internet/home-broadband/broadband-extras/#tab-bigpond-email

From memory, Outlook.com accounts currently offer 5GB storage limit.

I hope this has answered your question. Thank you for giving me the opportunity of helping you. My goal is to give you the best experience possible, and hope I’ve provided the information or services you asked. I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I need to conclude our case but will not be able to do that until I am rated. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have.

Please provide a rating for the information shared. A 5 stars rating appreciated. You may rate me by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of this page.

In case the problem still persists or you have more question then simply use the Reply to an expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your follow-up question. Thank you and see you soon!