My gmail will not appear onscreen and the usual "off/on"

Customer Question
My gmail will not...

My gmail will not appear onscreen and the usual "off/on" methods are ineffective. do I need to reset my email app?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sliding up, forced resting, airplane m. On/off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just method that works!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Not opening on which device?

iPad 1

are you using a gmail app on ipad