I have recently received and Apple Iphone and would like to…

Customer Question
I have recently received...

I have recently received and Apple Iphone and would like to know how to back up from my Samsung S4

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple IPhone 6.32GB Does that sound right?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I only received the new phone this morning and do not know how to do anything much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Seeing that I am completely ignorant of how to get things running, I am not sure what I need to know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

you want to transfer data from samsung S4 to Iphone, let me know theIphone model.

my details on the item says Apple IPhone 6.32GB
Sorry, I am not prepared to pay that fee. I will seek help from the Telstra shop. Please cancel my enquiry.
I have sought advice locally and have been put on the right track to understand my phone. Thank you but please cancel the contact.
Rosalie