I need to know how to delete video and pictures from the…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to delete video and pictures from the photo button

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I pad pro or l phone 8+ or iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 11.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Try to hit photo button and click on the video or pictures and I’m not going to lie there is some pictures of my wife and myself if you know what I mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help with deleting video and pictures thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

No matter what Apple device you use to take pictures, the deleting process is pretty much the same as they all basically go into the photos app and you can delete the pics and videos from there.

To delete one pic or video

1. Open the Photos app.
  2. Tap the photo or video that you want to delete.
  3. Tap (trash can icon) > Delete Photo.

To delete multiple pics or videos:

1. Open the Photos app and tap Select.
  2. Tap each photo or video that you want to delete.
  3. Tap (trash can icon) > Delete Photos.

Make sure that any pics or vids that you delete like I mentioned that you also delete from your recently deleted albums as well as that sounds like it will save your life :)

1. Open the Photos app and go to the Albums tab.
  2. Open the Recently Deleted album and tap Select.
  3. Tap each photo or video that you want to permanently delete.
  4. Tap Delete.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.