Facebook won;t take me cell phone number so i can't get in.

Customer Question
Second opinion] facebook won;t take...
Second opinion] facebook won;t take me cell phone number so i can't get inJA: When could you last open your Facebook?Customer: 3 weeks agoJA: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?Customer: no no don't know howJA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: that is my only problem.if you can fix it will be happy
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

windows 10 i already paid to have a secure connect
i did this last night i paid for this secure connection
are you there?????????
lets go with the remote assstance
CAN YOU HELP ME?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/??????????????????????????????????????????????????