MY FRIEND GAVE A ZTE CELL FROM TOTAL WIRELESS THAT HE

Customer Question
MY FRIEND GAVE A...

MY FRIEND GAVE A ZTE CELL FROM TOTAL WIRELESS THAT HE PURCHASED AND HE NEVER ACTIVATED THE PHONEE NOW THAT I HAVE IT ACTIVATED I CAN NOT BYPASS THE PREVIOUS GOOGLE EMAIL ACCOUNT AND DOES NOT REMEBER THE PASSSWORD. IS THERE ANY WAY TO BYPASS THIS?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY DEVICES CONNECTED TO THE AMAIL ACCOUNT AND DO NOT KNOW ANY TEST QUESTIONS

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

NO ALL I HAVE IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full and complete name brand and model of your cell phone. the one having the google account issue?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)