My contact have disappeared from my computer.Help. Toshiba…

Customer Question
My contact have disappeared...

My contact have disappeared from my computer.Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba and Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

One month or so. Have typed contacts into space bar at top of screen.Have looked on screen for Contact icon but none there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S