Connect my wife to skype. She is a luddite. Pissinng me off.

Customer Question
Connect my wife to...

Connect my wife to skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

She is a luddite

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Pissinng me off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No set her up with a install and i have her number(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Are you on your wifes computer?

no i'm in sask canada - she is in victoria - I bought her skype number to call me but she is a luddite, very frrustrating - you have to call her to set download skype
help call me(###) ###-####
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you want I can help by connecting to her computer remotely to configure Skype. If not I can also help by phone - just let me know how you would like to proceed.

Do you still need assistance?