I don�t know how to download a browser to use for online…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I don�t...

Second opinion] I don�t know how to download a browser to use for online banking. Is this something I have to pay for?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacBook Pro and (OS) I don�t know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Online banking isn�t allowing me to get in to pay bills, because it say my browser needs to be updated. It directs me to google, firefox, and safari; there are others but don�t remember them. I�ve tried safari, but when I select it, x�s appear on the side. The browser has needed updating for 2 years? Not sure how long.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I�m ready to talk to an expert. Are they going to call me? That�s what I would prefer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!