Forgot my password. Help! Kindle Fire. I don't know. Put in…

Customer Question
Forgot my password. Help! ...

Forgot my password. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Kindle Fire

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Put in email address then password. Not sure what the password ***** Had to reboot. Lost everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just wondering if way to get everything back

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Have you already reset the device?