I do not mind giv iing a password or tw0 but leave my SS…

Customer Question
I do not mind...

I do not mind giv iing a password ***** tw0 but leave my SS number alone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Several times tonight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just let me sign in I have put up with Defas off and on for 3 days and I just want to print my 2016 docs thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What is your issue please, Your question isnt clear as to what you are asking