I am trying to confirm what my username is? It is a Dell…

Customer Question
Hello, I am trying...

Hello, I am trying to confirm what my username is?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a Dell Inspiron 15 and operating on windows

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Inspiron?

I am actually not sure how could I check that?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Recently no.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is all.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What username are you attempting to confirm? Email?