My account has been hacked several times and I can't seem to…

Customer Question
My account has been...

My account has been hacked several times and I can't seem to get it secured now I can't get back into them

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Android LGMS210

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Android?

It's a Metro PCS phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

LG ARISTO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Since last July

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I secure all of my accounts on my phone I have had debit charges against my cards that I am having to pay

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
How do i keep my phone from being hacked I have a computer logged in to my accounts right now
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Why can't I keep my accounts secured by changing my passwords and using 2-step verification
What is Secure Remote Assistant
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

sometimes we need to have access to your computer and do the work for you, either because the job is too complicated or you want us to do it anyway. In those cases, we can log into your system and ur computer thinks we r sitting right next to you (of course with your explicit consent)

if you dispute those charges and let the bank know they are not yours, they would reverse the charge.

r u there?

I am not on a computer I am on an Android LGMS210 phone it has been hacked and all of my accounts on my phone are getting accessed I just really really need to know how to step by step instructions to regain control and secure my phone and my accounts
This is costing way more than I had expected and I haven't gotten any real answers yet I still haven't had the question of what is the remote assistance is and how to use it I need some answers for the money I'm already out
What do I do step by step instructions to regain control and secure my phone

Hi, Again. Which one of your accounts you cannot get to?