Where do I get a F555l ASUS charger? Model F555L. I have a…

Customer Question
Where do I get...

Where do I get a F555l ASUS charger?

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Model F555L

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have a charger that does not fit the computer port

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can get a replacement charger half price on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Charger-F555UA-EH71-F555LA-AB31-F555LA-EH51-F555LA-AS51/dp/B01N3LHGXD/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------