Cannot log in. I am trying to set up an account but am not…

Customer Question
Cannot log in....

Cannot log in. I am trying to set up an account but am not recognized. I have a Discovery card but have not used it before.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am using my desk top computer. I have a FSA through Mesa Associates Inc.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lenovo Think Pad

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, others at work have not had any trouble getting in. I have never set up an account apparently.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Hi. r u there?

would u mind explaining what seems to be the problem again.

No, I am not comfortable with this. I don't think I have a computer problem. Its that my employee information is not with discovery.
I need to talk to a company representative. I have been waiting on the phone for over 30 minutes.

U have reached justanswer a paying computer support company. I think u maybe at a wrong site.

I think so. I need to talk to Discovery.

there is a telephone number on the back of the card u can used that number to call.

I did about 40 minutes ago and am still waiting on hold.
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!