My son install my Skype several years ago and neither he nor…

Customer Question
Hi, my son install...

Hi, my son install my Skype several years ago and neither he nor I remember my password ***** neither of us remembers what computer account used when he was setting things up. Neither do we remember what phone number we used.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Tried a couple of possible passwords and tried to create a new Skype account. Failed miserably at all my attempts.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

If it was several years ago he would have been under a skype user name not a microsoft account but lets try and find it

SO lets see if we can look up and search for your username using your information

Click HERE

I need you to type in an email address you MAY have used to set the account up with at the time

THEN see if you can reset the password ***** it

Account deletion times

Before June 2014 After 1 year of inactivity

June 2014–August 2015 After 2 years of inactivity

After August 2015 After 5 years of inactivity

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Hiya, I noticed you had viewed my answer but did not rate yet. I would be very greatful if you would. Thanks very much, Mike