I need My apple password. Mh. I didn’t think that I had that…

Customer Question
I need My apple...

I need My apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Mh

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I didn’t think that I had that today I want to trying to do some stuff and the Apple password ***** ***** and I’m also Google is messed up I didn’t think that I had that today I want to trying to do some stuff and the Apple password ***** ***** and I’m also Google is messed up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If I could just get those two passwords back working I’d be happy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello,My name is***** to Justanswer. I'm reviewing your question now,and will post back with your reply momentarily

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

May I have your Phone number which ends with 04?

I have my Facebook’s and my Gmail and I think my Google is right but the rest I don’t know

A text message with a verification code was sent to +1(###) ###-####please let me know the code.

Whichever way is the easiest for you I just thought you were gone
Tech Support Specialist: John TF., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John TF.
John TF., Apple Consultant

Your email address is normally used as the username for your Apple ID. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site:

http://iforgot.apple.com/

1) Enter your Apple ID and click Continue. (If you have forgotten your Apple ID, click the option to “look it up” on that same page and supply the requested info. Then, once you have the ID, return to reset the password ***** needed.)

NOTE: If you are asked to confirm your trusted phone number, or asked for a “Recovery Key”, AND you also have a Mac, iPhone, or iPad using the SAME Apple ID where you can currently access the home screen, STOP and let me know - otherwise continue.

2) Select the option to reset your password. Choose how to reset your password:

• select "Answer security questions" to answer your stored security questions and then follow the rest of the steps.
  • select "Get an email" to receive an email you can use to reset your password.

3) Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site: https://appleid.apple.com/

While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct.

4) You should restart all your Apple devices before signing in with the new password.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

I don’t really want a new one the one I have is working I think

I understood that you do not know your Apple ID password? If you do not know the password, there is no way to retrieve the old one. It must be reset.

I was gone for eight while but the number the code is 214944

Do you have a Mac, iPhone, or iPad using the SAME Apple ID where you can currently access the home screen?

I never meant to say that as long as you are working I just thought you had quit working I don’t want anyone else as long as you’re working on it