I keep getting an error message that says" an error has

Customer Question
I keep getting an...

I keep getting an error message that says " an error has occurred in the script on this page". it then goes on to ask if I want to continue but this continue for every new screen . how can I get rid of this message

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am using a windows system

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

HP Pavilion Model P7-1142

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi! Is this happening only on a particular website, or all sites?

Eric The problem has been solved. I uninstalled the turbotax program and reinstalled it from the CD I bought. I must have done something wrong the first time or the problem was corrected with the updates installed the second time around. Sorry to put you to the trouble of trying to fix my problem
Bob

I'm very happy to hear this is working for you!