It says pc ran into a problem and needs to restart ...says…

Customer Question
It says pc ran...

It says pc ran into a problem and needs to restart ...says we will restart for you preparing auto repair..but seems stuck in this cycle.....thoughts?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovayoga 2 pro

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenova

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Model name 20266

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA
What failed:NTFS.sys
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to recover the operating system using recovery discs.

Do you have the recovery discs available?

No

Ok, then you can create them using another Windows 10 computer:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4026852/windows-create-a-recovery-drive

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

This has not helped my problem
Please let me know what further help you require?

I haven't heard back from you yet - is this problem now resolved?