Its a mess i need online mending, dell 17" 7010 and windows…

Customer Question
Its a mess i...

Its a mess i need online mending

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell 17" 7010 and windows 7 i think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Im 70 and not i.t. savvy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just clean it up please and get it fast, its acting like me ... 70 yrs old ;-)

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. If you need a computer cleanup, just request the remote service, for an additional fee. If you are having a specific issue you need resolved, just send the details and I can try to send a solution.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I'm furious that I paid £5 and was directed to an i-tunes only members site. I needed help with my laptop not a disco night. Keep the money you took off me, buy yourself a coffee.
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

This is not an iTunes only member website and I can certainly help to speed up your computer. Please let me know when you are ready

Never mind bud, ur company took money off me and did NOTHING

I'd be happy to help you out today if you still wanted assistance. If not, I can submit a refund request for you. Please let me know which you prefer

No it's OK, buy urself a coffee and stop bothering me