My text istoosmall. Asus l402s. For weeks. Iam unable to…

Customer Question
My text istoosmall Technician's...

My text istoosmall

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus l402s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Iam unable to activate my account using the address bar

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Are you having issue on particular application like IE / Chrome / others?

Are you still there?

Hi there,

Didn't find you back. Hope you are doing fine..

I was waiting for your reply since posted..

Could you please let me know if you still wait for answer.

(If you wish not to continue, i will request to cancel question)

Please reply