Alarm is going off and the screen state's I have a porn

Customer Question
Alarm is going off...

Alarm is going off and the screen state's I have a porn virus and I was trying to a recipe for chicken cordon blue. The screen state's to call 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****. Cannot cannot

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Gateway laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Gateway?

NE56R41u. Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Gateway? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. The message state's to contact Google. Computer is locked.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

When did this message appear?

Yesterday morning.

Okay, this is a scam. Do not call the number, they will try to get you to pay $200-$300 to remove this "virus". I recommend running a program such as Malwarebytes to scan your computer and prevent this message from coming up again.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!