I'm trying to set up my yahoo app Trying to set up Yahoo app…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up my yahoo app Trying to set up Yahoo app for***@******.*** BUT CANT BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON THE EMAIL TO SEND ACCESS KEY IS***@******.*** but shows***@******.*** I DONT HAVE A .COM ITS .CA FOR CANADA

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No I'm not I need the .com changed to .ca for Hotmail I'm losing important emails because it won't let me because of the .com It should be for***@******.*** not***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm trying to set up my yahoo app to send confirmation for access key to***@******.*** not***@******.*** which does not exist

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I would like this rectified please and thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Are you using the yahoo app on your phone?