I'm in the process of re-setting my password. HP1080p.

Customer Question
I'm in the process...

I'm in the process of re-setting my password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

HP1080p

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Trying to set up my account. I have my re-set and need to get back to my account info set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, other than I am a novice at this, age 86, and my friend who did all of my computer work and MP3, copying some 1800 music albums , died last year.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

you want to reset password ***** which account?

Which account? Do I have more than one with you?

can you explain me a bit more about this

you want to reset password ***** which account is it your email or windows login or socan you explain me a bit more about this

I merely asked the question when first talking to your company: I have a new MP3 - 16 g. Does it have an insert to put in my card? I do not think I need you to "fix' anything. Just answer my initial question, please.

let me know the make/model of the MP3 player i will definitely provide you the technical details you are looking for.

When calling an hour ago I did not expect the call to go on and on, I have an noon appointment and I will have to leave the chating until later today. Sorry.

no problem you can come back tomorrow to continue.